Mac,

You are too funny!

I know, you are very predictable in your choice of a kit for a box of
stuff. In my final bib record, I did actually mention the wig and pins in a
note. I didn't duplicate the entire bib record here. I prefer the GMD model
because this is a representation of a person (and a situation).

My point was regarding the 336, 337, 338 as the replacement for the GMD
.... as well as the issue about whether or not really any 3D thing is
tactile.

Julie

PS In answer to your first query ... not yet -- but I have come to work
with stranger things on my desk to catalog! ;-)

--
Julie Renee Moore
Catalog Librarian

"In the end only kindness matters." -- Jewel