Thanks Mac, hope you're right about the rewrite. Somehow I wonder how revision
and rewrite are coordinated, or are they on different tracks where they would
endlessly chase each other.

Jack

>>> "J. McRee Elrod" <m...@slc.bc.ca> 9/17/2012 5:05 PM >>>
Jack Wu said:

>I have read these before as well, the brief listing anyway. I'm not a fast =
>reader and there are more than 70 documents listed for this month alone. =
>Sure can use a digest or summary from time to time.

Not only the number, but so many of them concern proposed changes in
the *exact* wording of RDA, which is in process of being rewritten
isn't it?  Won't many of them be moot?

I think I will just wait for the dust to settle.

Scanned by for virus, malware and spam by SCM appliance