From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Julie Moore
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 3:53 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] accompanying material

For many of the "special formats" materials that I catalog, there is often
"accompanying material" -- a CD-ROM, a DVD, a guide, a cassette, etc.

The last I looked, there was no new way of dealing with accompanying material,
and RDA had not spoken to it. So are we supposed to just keep adding these
accompanying materials pieces as a 300 $e?

Thanks,
Julie Moore

--
Julie Renee Moore