I don't think the 347 should have been left in the record for the printout, since what you have is not a digital file. I also think the second indicator in the 856 should be a 1 in the printout record.

RDA tells us to catalog the particular manifestation we have, and that isn't digital in the case of a printout. There is nothing equivalent to LCRI 1.11 which allowed us to use the original manifestation as the basis of the description and to record the reproduction aspects in a note (MARC field 533). In RDA, you catalog the reproduction itself and can record its relationship to the original source resource.

What I think is missing from this record is a linking field indicating the nature of the relationship between the online file and the printout. Appendix J.4 provides relationship designators for relationships between manifestations. There is no designator currently in RDA for the specific situation of a printout of a digital text file. The terms in RDA that could be used for this are more general:

equivalent manifestation

and the more narrow:

  reproduction of (manifestation)

However J.1 says: "If none of the terms listed in this appendix is appropriate or sufficiently specific, use a term indicating the nature of the relationship as concisely as possible."

So another term could be devised to indicate that the manifestation being described is the printout from a text file. I think that could be used instead of the term "Online version" that is currently used in the 776 linking field. The 776 field in the OCLC record also has an error: the author should be in subfield $a, not $i.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries