Aha, I get it now.  It looks like Heidrun is asking if maybe the LC-PCC PS
should be turned into an alternative, and generalized from "English" to
"language of the cataloging agency".  I think the PS is a matter of expediency,
and is probably meant to be used as a last resort.  I'm not sure I'd like to
see this as an actual alternative in RDA; it would seem to be legitimizing
mixed-language ("nonsense") title strings which I really think should be kept
to the barest minimum.

Kevin