The instruction in 6.23.2.6 that says, "For compilations of apocryphal books, apply the instructions at 6.2.2.9.2" is clearly a mistake, since, as Charles says, these apocryphal books are not considered to be parts of the Bible or any other larger work. A simple correction of this to "apply the instructions at 6.27.1.4" was included in a larger revision proposal prepared by the American Theological Library Association and presented at ALA's Midwinter Meeting in January 2012 (see page 4):

http://www.libraries.psu.edu/tas/jca/ccda/docs/atla2011-1.pdf

ATLA was asked to revise the larger proposal and work on that is not yet complete, but the proposal itself says this particular correction could be handled as a fast-track change; this discussion here may serve as a helpful reminder of that.

Robert Rendall