Deborah Fritz made some sensible points, but ...

>So, rather than trying to discover that (who made the DVD), perhaps we
>should just invoke the CORE instruction and just give the date (which is the
>only core Production Statement element) that we think the copy was made
>(perhaps [2013?])

The dance was recorded at time of performance, 2008.  A copy of that
recording was made in 2013.

We would catalogue as:

264  1  $a[Place, Jurisdiction] :$b[Dance Company],$c[2008]

If sharing the record, we would stop there.  Another collection might
have another copy made at a different time.  We do not create new
records for reprints, as we need not for different copies of
recordings, or different printouts of electronic texts.  All copies
made from the same master are of the same edition, regarless of when
produced.

Locally one might add:

264  3 $a]Place, Jurisdiction?*] $c[Choreographer?]$c[2013?].

*Based on home address of choreographer.

We should be more concerned with the *content* of that DVD, than the
physical item.