And what happens if the recording is not of one performance but is made up
of the best parts of a performance given on different days, nights.

I think that is what happens when some community theatres do when recording
performances.  So what we have here is the work, expressed between one date
and another at a particular placed.  It is not published; copyright, you
know.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.