Hm, it's interesting to see how difficult these parallel statements turn out to be...

I think Jean is right that in this case there is no other title information (and no parallel other title information) at all. It is a case of RDA 2.3.2.8.1, where elements like medium, key and number are treated as part of the title proper. I'd say that this rules out Mac's solution, where he interpreted the second bits as other title information / parallel other title information.

What it comes down to is that we have a title proper in German, and a parallel title proper in English. Only, the parts are intertwined (probably for reasons of layout), so that the source of information gives:

First half of title proper, first half of parallel title proper, second half of title proper, second half of parallel title proper

I'd argue that in this case a transposition (although, as I see it, it isn't really a transposition) is not only allowed, but even necessary. True, 2.3.1.4 says: "Transcribe a title as it appears on the source of information". If we had only one title on the source, I would hesitate to change the order of its parts. But here, we do not have one title, but rather we have two of them - and each of them must be transcribed as it appears on the source of information.

As I see it, the first one appears as "Trio in G-Dur für Violine, Violoncello und Klavier", and the second one as "Trio in G major for violin, cello and piano, B. 446". Note that by this, we haven't changed the order of the words within the title proper and within the parallel title proper. We only left out of the title proper the things which obviously don't belong to it, and did the same with the parallel title proper.

This can be backed by RDA 2.3.2.1:
"The title proper is the chief name of a resource (i.e., the title normally used when citing the resource). (...) The title proper excludes any parallel titles proper (see 2.3.3), other title information (see 2.3.4), and parallel other title information (see 2.3.5)."

By the way, if the commas are really there on the source of information, I think they should better be left out in the transctiption in this case.

There is perhaps a small problem with the "B. 446", which appears only once. I think that you would be free to decide between two options here: - either transcribe it only once (as the third bit of the title proper or of the parallel title proper)
- or transcribe it twice by applying RDA 1.7.7
Personally, I would favour the first option here (as it's not really necessary to double the number in order to understand the transcription).

Heidrun