From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Spila, Mary
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 2:34 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] deriving records in OCLC Connexion

How are you getting an RDA Workform for new records?  Did you create it
yourself?

Mary

Mary M. Spila | Pennsylvania State Documents Cataloger
State Library of Pennsylvania
Forum Building, Room 217
607 South Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17120-0600
Phone: 717-783-3884 | FAX: 717-705-3798
msp...@pa.gov<mailto:msp...@pa.gov>

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
in error, please immediately notify the sender and then delete the
communication from your electronic mail system.