Can anyone tell me where in the RDA Toolkit I can find instructions for
fictitious character?
oclc#730414273
Professor Jonathan T. Buck's mysterious airship notebook :‡bthe lost
step-by-step dirigible drawings from the pioneer of steampunk design
/‡cby Keith Riegert & Samuel Kaplan ; illustrated by Jonathan Buck.
Jonathan Buck is not a real person which is clearly stated in this
authority file:
ARN9385436
010  no2013005992 ǂz no2013005083
040  ICrlF ǂb eng ǂe rda ǂc ICrlF ǂd DLC
046  ǂf 18500917
1001 Buck, Jonathan T., ǂd 1850-
370  Baton Rouge, La. ǂe South America
372  Engineering
374  Engineer ǂa Illustrator
375  male
377  eng
670  Riegert, Keith. Professor Jonathan T. Buck's mysterious airship
notebook, c2013: ǂb t.p. (illustrated by Jonathan Buck) p. 3 (born Sept.
17, 1850 in Baton Rouge, La.; death date unknown; American engineer,
riverboat captain, flight pioneer, and adventurer who invented the Air
Paddle Steamer steam-powered riverboat dirigible and disappeared while
on an expedition in South America)
678  Professor Jonathan T. Buck is the fictitious American engineer and
adventurer who invented the steam-powered riverboat dirigible.
This AF does not have the statement that is found in some other
fictitious charactor as creator AFs e.g. ARN9436377 Richard Castle-- 667
SUBJECT USAGE: This heading is not valid for use as a subject; use a
fictitious character heading from LCSH.
Does that mean that under RDA this is changed?  The OCLC record has
both a 700 and 600 for Jonathan T. Buck.

I have not been able to find anything in the RDA Toolkit but perhaps I
am not searching effectively, I have just started using it.
Thanks for any help,

Sarah Stein
Sr. Special Collections Librarian
Technical Services - Cataloging