Are these people are members of the corporate body? If they are, there is
an optional omission in RDA.

*If the members of a group, ensemble, company, etc., are named as well as
the name of the group, etc., omit the names of the members from the
statement of responsibility.

*
I also find this in the statement you sent yesterday: *

*
*6.2.1.1.*
* Corporate body as creator: A corporate body should be considered as *
*the creator of those works that express the collective thought or activity
of the corporate body, or when the wording of the title, taken in
conjunction with the nature of the work clearly implies that the corporate
body is collectively responsible for the content of the work.* *This
applies even if a person signs the work in the capacity of an officer or
servant of the corporate body*.

I guess,  the reason is that it is a work from the collective wisdom and
effort of a corporate body. So members' roles are included in the
collective wisdom and effort. Just my guess :)

Thanks,
Joan Wang
Illinois Heartland Library System

--