Hello all!

I am cataloging a collection of art prints which are packaged in a sort of
portfolio (basically it's a book cover, but the prints are not bound or
attached to the spine in any way).   I am struggling with whether to use
"volume" or "other" in the 338.  According the RDA glossary, a volume is "one
or more sheets bound or fastened together to form a single unit."  Since my
item is not bound, this would seem to indicate I should choose "other."

Thoughts?  Is there another term I should be considering instead?  Thanks for
any assistance!

Leslie Y. Rieger
Music Cataloging Technician
The University of Montana