My response of "You would be wrong" was to Jack Wu's suggestion of what to
tell patrons.  Not sure why you would be discussing cataloging codes with
patrons in the first place.

Many thanks for the clarity from Thomas Brenndorfer (thank you, Thomas) -
Barbara

--
Dr. Barbara B. Tillett, Ph.D.
Chair, Joint Steering Committee for Development of RDA