According to RDA 1.4, date of production, as well as date of publication,
is a transcribed element. But if the date as it appears in the resource is
not of the Gregorian or Julian calendar, we are allowed to supply the
corresponding date or dates of the Gregorian or Julian calendar.

Thanks,
Joan Wang
Illinois Heartland Library System

--