I would consider First published date 2012 as the publication date.
Reprinted date 2013 would be a manufacture date. In this case, the
manufacture statement can be ignored. Anyway, if you consider it important,
put a 500 note for the reprinted date.

Also, for the second 264 field (with the second indicator 4), the only
thing you need is sub-field c for the copyright date. As you did, put a
symbol before the date.

Hopefully it helps.

Joan Wang
Illinois Heartland Library System