From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Joan Wang
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 4:02 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] 264 with copyright date and first published date and
reprint date

I would consider First published date 2012 as the publication date. Reprinted
date 2013 would be a manufacture date. In this case, the manufacture statement
can be ignored. Anyway, if you consider it important, put a 500 note for the
reprinted date.
Also, for the second 264 field (with the second indicator 4), the only thing
you need is sub-field c for the copyright date. As you did, put a symbol before
the date.
Hopefully it helps.
Joan Wang
Illinois Heartland Library System

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Basma Chebani