Ah sorry mea culpa this was for unix based systems.
However, on windows you should use :

.\bjam.exe --toolset=msvc --with-python --with-regex release install

instead I think to build boost. I'm not 100% sure about this as the rkdit build
documentation for windows says something different.

Try to build boost with this and build rdkit again.

On 28/07/2010, at 16:34, Evgueni Kolossov wrote:

> No, what is this for?
>
> On 28 July 2010 15:31, Peter Schmidtke <pschmid...@ub.edu> wrote:
> Did you ./boostrap boost with regex using   :
>
> ./bootstrap.sh --prefix=$HOME/pool --libdir=$HOME/pool/lib
> --with-libraries=python,regex
>

> ?
>
> On 28/07/2010, at 16:28, Evgueni Kolossov wrote:
>
>> Yes this is set in environmental variables and I am using CMake 2.8
>>
>> On 28 July 2010 15:24, Peter Schmidtke <pschmid...@ub.edu> wrote:
>>  BOOST_ROOT=/pathToBoost
>>
>> where pathToBoost is the directory containing the include and lib directory
>> of your boost install...
>>
>> what cmake version are you using? If it's the 2.6, go for the 2.8 instead!
>>
>> On 28/07/2010, at 16:20, Evgueni Kolossov wrote:
>>
>>> Done but it still cannot find libraries
>>>
>>> On 28 July 2010 15:17, Peter Schmidtke <pschmid...@ub.edu> wrote:
>>> did you erase all content in the build directory before running cmake again?
>>>
>>> I sometimes noticed some strange behaviour when some old cmake stuff was
>>> still in the dir.

>>> Peter Schmidtke
>>>
>>> -----------------
>>> PhD Student