Dear all,

I was recently asked if there was anyone out there who was able to do
contract development work with or on the RDKit. It's a good question,
but I didn't have a good answer handy. So I'm asking here.

If you currently do, or are willing to do, contract development work
either extending the RDKit or developing new tools based on the RDKit,
please reply to this thread. It would be helpful if you indicate your
comfort level on both the C++ or Python sides. If there's sufficient
interest/response, I'd be happy to include a section either on
rdkit.org or on the wiki with names/links.

Thanks,