Yes, I can. What is more important I successfully managed to run other
libraries with extensions in C (indigo toolkit, cx_Oracle). What is even
more important the same configuration (at least it seems to be the same)
works on other machines. Unfortunately I don't know how to debug to find
source of my problems....