Hi James,

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 6:45 PM, James Davidson <j.david...@vernalis.com>wrote:

>  I have just rebuilt RDKit on Windows using the latest source, and am
> seeing a problem with smaTest1 failing (as well as still seeing the same
> DbCLI failure posted previously...)
>
> The smaTest1 failure seems a little strange because it actually throws a
> Windows executable error  ("smaTest1.exe has stopped working", etc).
>
> If I run ctest -V -R smaTest1 I see the output below.  Any thoughts?

I checked in some changes to allow the aromatic "b" in mid-February. When I
did so, I added a test to make sure it's working. You've got the test
(that's the one that is failing), but it looks like the build did not
regenerate the parser files it needs to. You should be able to clear this
up by re-configuring cmake and regenerating the build files. After you do
this, check to see that $RDBASE/Code/GraphMol/SmilesParse/smarts.tab.cpp
has been freshly re-created.