I've got molfiles that have element labels all in upper case (e.g. CL
instead of Cl).
Parsing these fails (Element 'CL' not found).
I notice that in the C++ and Python APIs there is a 'strictParsing'
option that I'm hoping makes RDKit tolerant of this, but this option
does not seem to be present in the Java API, and guess, what, that's the
one I'm using!
Is this possible from Java?

Tim