Le 21/06/2016 20:05, Bennion, Brian a écrit :
> What is the actual problem that is occurring?  You have listed what you have
> tried to do to fix a problem.
>
> Brian

Dear Brian,

I get a 500 error meaning something is not working properly, but no
trace in logs (either apache or django),
so I can only "assume" it comes from there since in the "developper"
mode there is no problem (everything works as expected).

Sorry for the confusion,

Stéphane

--
Assistant Professor in BioInformatics, UFIP, UMR 6286 CNRS, Team Protein Design
In Silico