Dear Paolon

Le 21/06/2016 à 20:09, Paolo Tosco a écrit :
> Dear Stéphane,
>
> I can run Python scripts import RDKit modules on CentOS 7 by putting
> the following rdkit.conf file in /etc/ld.so.conf.d:
>
> $ cat /etc/ld.so.conf.d/rdkit.conf
> /var/www/cgi-bin/rdkit/rdkit-Release_2016_03_1/lib

Yes, I did that already (see below) ...

> and adding two SetEnv directives in the <Directory> section of my
> Apache rdkit.conf:
>
> $ cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/rdkit.conf
> Alias /rdkit /var/www/cgi-bin/rdkit
>
> <Directory /var/www/cgi-bin/rdkit>
>         SetEnv RDBASE /var/www/cgi-bin/rdkit/rdkit-Release_2016_03_1
>         SetEnv PYTHONPATH /var/www/cgi-bin/rdkit/rdkit-Release_2016_03_1
> [...]
> </Directory>
>
> Hope this helps,
> Paolo

Well, this is also what I did (not using the RDBASE env variable,
though), but it was not sufficient,
so since I was not able to find out where my error was, I did the search
the other way around:
check again on my system to find where the error was ... I have
unapplied migrations on the DB so
this is the cause of my error, it seems.

In the meantime since I'm curious and stubborn I have also started from
scratch a new django project,
and there everything is fine ... Since I have tried to reproduce all the
steps properly I'll set up soon a post
on my blog about this, so others will be able to reproduce easily the
initial steps without being blocked like
me for some days ... Once the post is up, I'll post it here.

Thanks all a lot for your time and contributions,

Stéphane

--
Lecturer, UFIP, UMR 6286 CNRS, Team Protein Design In Silico
UFR Sciences et Techniques, 2, rue de la Houssinière, Bât. 25, 44322 Nantes