Hi Axel,

Apologies that I forgot to update the conda-rdkit repo when I did the patch
release.

I just fixed the conda build recipe so that it uses 2016_03_2.
One note: when I built on ubuntu 16.04 I also needed to rebuild a local
copy of boost. You can do this by just doing a "conda build boost" before
"conda build rdkit"