Hi Greg,

I just saw it is available in the conda-forge channel (with a time stamp of
2 hours + a few minutes), however, if I install it from there (in a fresh
container) I receive 2018_09_1 - only when I explicitly force version
2018_09_2 I receive it (and at a very fast glance it is running).

But why do I have to request version _02 explicitly (right at the moment)
... this is one of the few things I never will get with conda?

Markus