Hi Greg,

in the meantime, I found a solution: I added a "conda update" as final step
when I build my base python/conda container. The RDKit container is build
on top of that and now it finds RDKit 2018.09.2 without telling conda the
version number explicitly.  Why this worked beforehand without this step
and why it is necessary although I start building the containers basically
from scratch and the newest version, I still don't know.

Best,
Markus