Hi Esther,

This isn't trivial to diagnose since I'm working with this environment, but
thinks like this are typically due to the required boost libraries note
being accessible somewhere in the PATH. If you take a look at the DLL you
are loading (RDKFuncsw.dll) with dependency walker (
http://www.dependencywalker.com/) you should be able to see the DLLs that
it depends on which aren't being found.

P.S. I'd love to hear what you're planning on doing with the RDKit and
Unity.