Von: Greg Landrum <greg.land...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. November 2019 10:13
An: Thomas Strunz <beginn...@hotmail.de>
Cc: rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net <rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: Re: [Rdkit-discuss] Anaconda installation without hard dependency on
Intel MKl (windows)

Hi Thomas,

I'm not sure how to configure conda so that a pip-installed version of numpy
and/or pandas is used, but you can use conda versions without MKL by installing
the nomkl package.

This conda command creates a functioning environment that does not have the MKL
installed:
conda create -n no_mkl python=3.7 nomkl numpy pandas scikit-learn rdkit::rdkit

(no_mkl) glandrum@otter:~$ python -c 'import rdkit;print(rdkit.__version__)'
2019.09.1

Does that help?
-greg

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 9:53 AM Thomas Strunz