HI Marco,

I've been told by EE's that 130 f is really no problem.

Think of the computer under the hood of your car: serious vibrations, shocks, way hotter than 130f and they really hardly fail.

The big deal with these type of individual inverters/control units is that they will show who really accurately labels their solar modules and who doesn't.
No more hiding.

very exciting.,

jay

peltz power