Daryl,

Magnum has a stand alone AGS that may do what you want.  Another possibility is the Morningstar relay driver.  You can program multiple channels of the Morningstar relay driver to start at different voltage levels and time delays, similar to the SW or Outback Mate voltage start triggers.  Unfortunately, there isn't a good way to turn the generator off - that function is also a simple voltage trigger and time delay.

Kent Osterberg
BLue Mountain Solar

penobscotso...@midmaine.com wrote:
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good, autonomous generator auto
start. We have an off grid system with a substantial array (8 kw) and
using a dual OutBack 3648 PP, but we have not had good luck with generator
auto start using the relays and Mate within the OutBack equipment. I would
like to try something whose function would be to sense battery voltage and
start based on adjustable settings. Any favorites out there? The customer
has a new Onan 12 kw gennie.

Thanks,
Daryl

List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org