Mick,
I don't believe Apollo make a T-100, only a T80 and T-80HV.

Allan Sindelar
Allan@positiveenergysolar.com
NABCEP Certified Photovoltaic Installer
EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Positive Energy, Inc.
3201 Calle Marie
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507
505 424-1112
www.positiveenergysolar.com

On 10/20/2010 10:13 AM, Mick Abraham wrote:
This sounds like a job for a single Apollo T-100. If you do that, Jay,
be sure to wire the solar strings with somewhat more than 36 PV cells
for every 12 volts of battery.

Jolliness,
Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com