H2S is slightly heavier than air, but I vent with the inlets on line with the
tops of the battery, and the outlet at the highest point.
If there is a lot of space around the bottom of the batteries, I might lower
the inlets some, but not enough for the airflow to contribute to much cooling
effect. (I'm in the Rockies)

All these stories make even more of a stickler about having my crews wear
safety glasses.

R. Walters
r...@solarray.com
Solar Engineer