The latest Outback product guide very specifically identifies the maximum PV wattage for the FM60 and 80 at each nominal voltage. But I see it's also in their website (middle column FM80, right column FM60):

Maximum Solar Array STC Nameplate 12 VDC systems 1250 Watts / 24 VDC systems 2500 Watts / 48 VDC systems 5000 Watts / 60 VDC systems 6250 Watts 12 VDC systems 900 Watts / 24 VDC systems 1800 Watts / 48 VDC systems 3600 Watts / 60 VDC Systems 4500 Watts
NEC Recommended Solar Array STC Nameplate 12 VDC systems 1000 Watts / 24 VDC systems 2000 Watts / 48 VDC systems 4000 Watts / 60 VDC Systems 5000 Watts 12 VDC systems 750 Watts / 24 VDC systems 1500 Watts / 48 VDC systems 3000 Watts / 60 VDC Systems 3750 Watts
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@positiveenergysolar.com
NABCEP Certified Photovoltaic Installer
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Positive Energy, Inc.
3201 Calle Marie
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507