Hey Larry....you might try getting ahold of Jerry Ostermeyer over at
Alternative Power and Machine in Grants Pass OR....their website is:
www.apmhydro.com
They make diversion loads for their hydro units that can easily handle the
3800 watts of solar you want to divert.....
Good luck.
--
Sunny Regards,
Kirpal Khalsa