Almost all RV's have a small, poorly vented battery box with 4 GC2 batteries.
We see corrosion all the time. When we replace batteries, we use zinc coated
copper terminals and apply a thin layer of grease with a toothbrush to every
exposed portion of the connectors. This simple step, with the occasional
reapplication, keeps all terminals as fresh as the day installed for many
years. I am speaking from experience of hundreds of installations.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems

<<inline: P1020837.jpeg>>