 From: Exeltech <exelt...@yahoo.com>
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Interstate L-16 vs Trojan L-16REB

Carl,

I've got two sets of Surette lead-calcium in an off-grid test system.
The electrolyte is H2S04 .. sulfuric acid.

The internal construction of these batteries is more open than I've
seen in other L16 style cells (more space between the plates),
which may (or may not) lend itself to lessening of stratification
issues.

Dan