I'm wondering how many of you have had Enphase failures in the field. Basically
every one of our sites with M175 or M190 has seen failures. Most of those are
one their second wave of replacements. It appears these have a linear failure
rate in the field, and we have to replace 2 to 3 inverters at every site, every
year.

At this point we have stopped using Enphase products because the cost of
replacement is too high. You have to disassemble a whole array just to replace
1 or 2 inverters. In theory it gives you per-panel diagnostics, but that is
just silly considering the panels are thousands of times more durable than the
inverters.

What is your experience?

thanks,

Troy Harvey