I've seen that one a lot, too. And not to quibble, but the 1-line depicts this correctly (no inline fuse shown in the inverter DC disconnect box), though there should be a note making this more explicit.

Speaking of sunny days turning off the system, how about the 3 30A inverter breakers' combined feed going into a 55A breaker. Also... a 55A breaker? Really? I guess the designer wanted to leave a little headroom to avoid scaring the 60A disconnect.

DKC