Hi Dave;

Yah, the nice GE super-efficient models have been discontinued for a year
or 2. A couple of them are up here in our off-grid community, and I still
run into them at motels etc. when we are at a remote jobsite. They are very
efficient and quite noisy.

I have the exact Frigidaire you are talking about; I guess it's noisy, but
not quite as bad as those GEs. Up here off the grid. "noisy" is pretty
darned relative compared to a gasoline generator!

The GEs seem to run fine off a Trace U-series, but my Frigidaire did NOT
like mod sine wave in any form. Had to install a new sine wave inverter.
--
Dan Fink,
Executive Director;