Hi Dave et. al.

It sounds like you might already know this good resource, a product list which is probably as up to date as one can get. You can download the Energy Star fridge/freezer database in Excel format, and sort on one or more columns to see the models with the features and energy performance you are looking for.

http://1.usa.gov/ZIkdvW

Also has similar pages for many other appliance categories.