Bill - What is your take in conductor insulation degradation over time when
exposed to UV? Regardless of the "sunlight resistant" labeling, USE-2 (and I
assume PV wire though I haven't seen it yet) does show wear after years of
exposure to direct sunlight.  Maybe best practice would be to use cable trays
where conductors are shaded and [properly installed] conduit when exposed to
direct UV?

- Andrew Truitt

Sent from my iPad