Hello,

I visited a site on Friday to do some trouble-shooting on a system and noticed
the battery box was homemade by the installer of the system. Made from lumber.
Seems to me like there may be some safety and liability issues with a
homemade/lumber battery box. Maybe I'm getting gun shy after hearing sue
stories.  Is this a common practice?  I did some looking and there really isn't
a single box that would work for this system so it would've taken two boxes to
do it, so that could be why they did it.

Thanks as always,

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone