Jesse,
There's little advantage to 24V over 48V; as you're in the design/bidding stage, can you use 48V instead? Then one FM60 (or Midnite Classic) is all you need. 48V also lets you use 175A GJ-type breakers, 2/0 cables, and 1 1/2" conduit to the battery enclosure. One of the few limitations is that with modern 60-cell modules, you must use 3 in series - no more, no less - with Outback controllers.
Otherwise I agree with Ray that two controllers makes more sense.
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@positiveenergysolar.com
NABCEP Certified Photovoltaic Installer
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder and Chief Technology Officer
Positive Energy, Inc.
3209 Richards Lane (note new address)