Jesse,

The controller is supposed to limit the output current to 80 amps. But the 80-amp GFDI breakers will trip anyway.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar, Inc.
www.bluemountainsolar.com

On 5/28/2013 9:01 PM, Jesse Dahl wrote:
When I was looking at the Outback Flexone setup today during some down time I
notice that they send that package out with an 80A PV breaker and an 80A GFDI
breaker. If a person had an array up at 2500W and a 24V battery bank, on some
occasions,  wouldn't this lead to tripping of the 80A breaker on the output
side of the charge controller?

2500W/24V (just for math sakes)=104A

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone