Dave,
I have  worked with many DP&W pole-top racks, as it is our rack of choice for battery-based (mostly off grid) and water pumping applications. While I have seen errors in construction, they have not tended to cause warpage of the modules. Also, the modules on every one of their racks with which I have worked hold the individual modules apart from each other, typically at least 1/4". So I would not suspect the rack as the cause.

Others have made good suggestions: check the shatter pattern - it could be a hot spot, it could be a flaw in the tempered glass.
Allan

Allan Sindelar
al...@sindelarsolar.com
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder (Retired), Positive Energy, Inc.
505 780-2738 cell