FYI DP&W has been shipping their TOP racks with lock nuts AND additional steel
where the main pivot bolt goes thru the strongback for a while. IF the customer
adjusted the rack & he didn't have to touch this bolt it would indicate to me
that the nut was loose. Sounds like additional annual maintenance!