Hi William

Supposed to be.
I've tried them with too large of a relay and wouldn't work ( the relay that
is). Dead short would be the same.

But i did have a VFX 3648 many years ago that had 48v on the aux output.
Stumped the hell out of outback. While talking to tech, they had me short the
aux wires, and poof 1 dead inverter.

Jay

Peltz power