If a communication failure with a single cell (not even an actual fault) can
cause total battery shutdown, does that lead to a lot of nuisance tripping?

Bruce Erickson
Mendocino Solar Service
PO Box 1252
Mendocino, CA 95460
707-937-1701
707-937-1741 fax
br...@mendocinosolar.com

Celebrating 20 Years in Solar! 1994-2014