This is a good representation of poor battery design. Reducing the # of strings
by increasing the capacity of the battery should always be considered. Yes this
is a cheap way to go but in the long run this type of install can be very
expensive. Without someone as experienced as Jarmo, the installer may never
have figured this out. LESS STRINGS & more Ahours = less interconnects &
potential for inductance and gives one far better performance charging &
discharging. One bad cell and one is chasing their tail for quite a while w/
this install.